Our annual Coffee Morning is Saturday 17th November 2018, from 10am to 1pm in Burnside Hall, Scone.
Your £3 entry fee gets you your cuppa and a wee selection of cakes while you’re entertained by Blackford Fiddle Group.
You can peruse our selection of stalls, take a tumble with the Tombola and buy your raffle tickets for this amazing selection of prizes kindly donated by amazing local people and businesses:
- Hamper donated by Barking Mad, Perthshire, Clacks and Stirling.
- £50 Voucher donated by The Roost, Bridge of Earn.
- Tickets for Snow White and the Seven Dames donated by Horsecross.
- Gift pack donated by Persie Gin.
- Scarf donated by Whispers of the Past.
- Hamper donated by Jelf Clarke Thompson Insurance.
- Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage donated by Lynne McDonald, Complementary Therapist.
- £10 Gift Voucher donated by Raspberry.
- Scarf and jewellery donated by Precious Sparkle.
- Cafetiere and coffee beans donated by The Bean Shop.
- Tour for 2 of Cairn O Mhor Winery donated by Cairn O Mhor.
- £25 Pets at Home Gift card donated by Hamish Steele.
- Bottle of wine donated by Majestic Wines.
- Voucher for cut and finish donated by John Gillespie Hairdressers
- Ladies winter hat, donated by Marian’s of Perth
- Table Lamp donated by Pagazzi Lighting
- Dog Groom by Pretty Paws
- Two cimema tickets from Perth Playhouse
- Dog Bed from Jane Paterson…and many more!
Looking forward to seeing you there!